This section highlights open funding calls for data-driven life science involving SciLifeLab. At the bottom of the page, we provide links to other potential sources of funding for data-driven life science research in Sweden.
If you know of an appropriate funding stream that is not listed below please let us know.
Funding from SciLifeLab
Other potential sources of funding
- VR - Swedish Research Council
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- ISIDORe - Integrated Services for Infectious Disease Outbreak Research
- Formas - Swedish Research Council for Sustainable Development
- Forte - Swedish research council for health, work life, and welfare
- SIDA - The Swedish International Development Cooperation organization
- SSMF Swedish Society for Medical Sciences
- Svenska Läkarsällskapet
- NordForsk - Nordic Council’s research funding organization
- Vinnova - Sweden’s innovation agency
- Horizon Europe funding
- University of Cambridge